Thursday, October 23, 2008

24/10/08

Last night went to driving range to get some practise. I was doing great in my driver and irons. But, not in wedges. I've just changed my old wedge(TaylorMade TP 56 & 52 degree) to Titleist Spin Milled 56.14 degree and Titleist 200 Vokey 52.08 degree. Definitely, it brings me a strange feel when I tend to make a shot. Titleist is heavier than TaylorMade. I hope I can use it well on this Sunday for the President Trophy 2008 if there's no any sign of postpone. While, Monday will be the Greensome President Trophy 2008 and once again, I will be teamed up with my dad. This time will be a harder game for us because my handicap dropped to 7 and my dad dropped to 17. So, in average, we will be playing with handicap 14 this time.
No matter how, I'm now on the form to play in these 2 days. I'll do my best and will see what happens next. Thank you.

No comments: