Friday, November 14, 2008

15/11/08

It's been a time I didn't jot down some words here due to the renovation of my shop. As well as, I've stopped my golf for more than 2 weeks with the same reason. From the time being on, I'm in another new hobby besides golf. That is camera! I've just bought a camera Canon EOS 50D last week for RM4,250.00 with EF 18-55mm IS lense. At first, I have really no idea how to use the camera. Mark showed me, Ting Ming explained to me, I tried myself a lot, and at last, I guess I able to get 10% of it. One day by one day, and I started to feel that 18-55 is not enough. So, I've ordered 75-300mm and 50mm lenses to fulfil my wants. But, that lense still not arrive yet. I hope today the shop will call me via the arrival of my lenses. HAHA! Let's see what happen..

No comments: