Sunday, November 30, 2008

30/11/08

Last day of November 2008. I had a 18 holes game today on the same 2-nine(s). I didn't maintain a good score. I missed out a couple of birdie putts. One at hole 4, 2 times at hole-5, one at hole-6, one at hole-7. I made only 8 pars today and 10 bogeys. But, one thing I'm quite happy with myself today that is I got back my rythm on my swing. Although it is still not so satisfying, but at least it was there. I'm not gonna record today's score as it wasn't a complete 18 holes game.
Another good news, I will leave on Tuesday to Bali, Indonesia. It is an incentive trip organised by Yamaha Motor Singapore which means, I'm going there for free. I will be going with my cousin, Landon Hii as he is the one who offered me the trip. Thanks for the vacation. The trip will end on the 5th of December and it will be continue for 3 more days at Kota Kinabalu having a few golf game at Sabah Golf & Country Club. So, I will be back to Sandakan on the 8th of December. One week holiday for myself and I hope I can really take a big rest on it. Thank you.

No comments: