Sunday, October 5, 2008

05/10/08

OH MY GOD!!! 3 wins in a row. Malbumi Golf Charity, Khoon Siah Golf Charity and Friendly Watch Challenge. I was not in a very good mood this morning because of no enough sleep last night. I guess I got to sleep at 1am and woke up at 7am. I was insomnia that I couldn't sleep at all. My mind was so fresh. But, very lucky, I didn't play so bad today but very good! I scored 76 gross for 18 holes. I'm stated to be the Gross Winner of Sandakan Golf Club. I'm very proud of myself. Today, I showed them that I able to beat everyone in Sandakan Golf Club. I will try my best again to do it better than now in the future. These are my scores:-
1st-Birdie, 2nd-Birdie, 3rd-Bogey, 4th-Par, 5th-Par, 6th-Par, 7th-Bogey, 8th-Par, 9th-Par, 10th-Bogey, 11th-Birdie, 12th-Bogey, 13th-Par, 14th-Par, 15th-Bogey, 16th-Par, 17th-Double Bogey, 18th-Par.
26 putts, 8/14 fairway hits, 7/18 green in regulations.
Once again, I'm very proud of myself to win this tournament today. Thank you~

No comments: