Thursday, October 9, 2008

10/10/08

This week has become my laziest week since September 2008. Made only one day practise on wednesday at driving range. But however, this week is not important to me. This week will only be my practise week because no tournament will be held. So, almost 0% of effort I put on golf this week. I'm well prepared today for golf practise. Later on, will called up caddie master, Jusman, to practise with me. He has been my so-called coach on August. He looked after my golf swing and taught me quite a lot. I had been quite frustrated with my result on the previous Sandakan Open and now, I'm much improved and able to compete with the low handicappers in Sandakan. I hope I can able to score good result on next year's Sandakan Open. I'm not aiming for final day, but to beat KK's Tan Chien Hau and Brandon Lau. These are the top contenders in Sabah. Tan was the 2 times champion in Sandakan continuously at year 2007 and 2008. He is younger than me and able to score in Sandakan. I'm quite proud of him and he will be one of my target. I hope to compete with him again next year and I'll be much stronger by that time.

P/S: Happy Birthday to my youngest sister, Sharon Hii. A word of wish to you, "Study hard and aim for overseas education. Do as what your sisters did. God bless you."

No comments: