Sunday, October 12, 2008

13/10/08

Played 18 holes yesterday with incomplete score. Being psychoed by my dad. I don't really understand what so big deal with win or lose in golf betting as it is only Rm5 per points. Golf is an individual game. I don't disturb other's game and I'm very hope not to be disturbed by other golfers. Unfortunately, I never played peacefully whenever I'm at the same group with well known golfers. Whenever I'm playing very good, there must be a moment they will distract my golf. If they don't want me to win, why don't they play their best to beat me? Why must they interrupt my game? I never wish to win their money though. I played very fair with them. I gave 10 strokes to my dad due to the handicap difference between 7 and 17. I gave one stroke to Mr. Sii due to the handicap between 7 and 8. And still, I can able to win them is because I did my very best. So disappointed to see such golfers. No sportmanship enough. I played well in the first 8 holes with only 2 over par. And missed 2 feets par cause being distracted by my dad. Golf is a very emotional game.

Good news, I'm now ranked 5th in Men's Gross Section all over the Sandakan's Golf & Country Club. And also, I'm ranked 2nd in Men's Nett Section as well after the 3 consecutive wins. I'm quite happy to see that and will do my best of the best to become the top in home club one day.

No comments: