Sunday, September 28, 2008

28/09/08

Amazingly, I won again today on nett section in Group A. It is really unbelievable. I did it! I scored 78 gross - 70 nett. I didn't expect I will score 78 today when I went to the pathlab for blood testing. They took about 3 tubes of my blood this morning. Moreover, I didn't have a nice sleep last nite because of over-tiring after the golf competition and rearrange the stocks in store. But, I did it and I accepted it happily. Everyone starts to recognise me after 2 wins in a row. I'm very proud of myself when I still able to score 78 in the same group with a golfer whom is a 6 handicapper, Ken Lee. He is the first ranking in gross section all over Sandakan Golf Club. I learned a lot from him today. These are my scores today:-
10th-Par, 11th-Bogey, 12th-Double Bogey, 13th-Par, 14th-Par, 15th-Bogey, 16th-Bogey, 17th-Birdie, 18th-Par, 1st-Par, 2nd-Par, 3rd-Par, 4th-Par, 5th-Par, 6th-Par, 7th-Par, 8th-Bogey, 9th-Bogey. 29 putts, 10/14 fairway hits, 5/18 green in regulations.
38 for first nine, 40 for second nine. I missed quite a few important putts. But however, it happened and I have to accept it.

No comments: