Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10/09/08

Went to practise golf just now for 7 holes. Quite disappointed the I didn't play well. Missed short birdie for 2 holes, 3 bogeys. However, this is only a practise. Moreover, I didn't put much effort as well.

Just now, quite surprisingly, baohui's mom messaged me thru msn. I'm so impressed that aunty still remember me. I will pay you back a visit one day, aunty. Quite miss your tomyam mee hun. I won't forget the time where I just woke up and walked out from the room and smelt the smell of the tomyam meehun. At that time, I was so desperate to eat it but no courage to ask for it. So, just sit at living room after I tidy up myself. Fortunately, aunty brought me a plate of meehun. HAHA. So happy. Very nice. I had 2 plate. This memory is still in my brain. Thank you, aunty.

Jia Hao, good luck in your Form 1 study. So sorry that I missed out your basketball and fire crackers. I will pay it back to you one day. I'm realy so glad that you still remember me too. Haha. I promise that I will try to take out some time to fly there for few days.

Stop~

No comments: