Sunday, September 14, 2008

15/09/08

We are qualified to semi final for Match Play Greensome after yesterday's winning for 2&1 over Henry Chu and Joan Fung. They are both very friendly golfers. We had a great game throughout 17 holes match play. Smile and laugh all the way fairways out there. Me and my dad didn't play well actually. We missed out some few winning shots.
These are some of the missing shots:- 2nd hole's 2nd shot by me, 4th hole's 3rd shot by my dad, 5th hole's par putt by me, 6th hole's birdie putt by my dad, 7th hole's 3rd shot by me, 11th hole's par putt by my dad, 15th hole's 3rd shot by me, 16th hole's 3rd shot by me. We got 1 up on the 3rd hole, and got up to 2 up again on the 8th. Unfortunately, back again to 1 up after the par putt made by Joan Fung where me and my dad had to give stroke to them on 9th hole due to the handicap differential. Again, they putted for birdie to pull down the difference to All Square on the 10th hole when my dad missed the birdie putt. 12th hole, bad chip from Henry and caused a 3 putts for them and brings 1 up to me and my dad. Same to the 13th, 3 putts from them again and 2 up for us. Back to 1 up on the 16th due to stroke giving again. Lastly, me and my dad got the victory on the 17th when I putted in for par after Henry missed par chip. Thanks for the game~

No comments: