Tuesday, September 23, 2008

24/09/08

I found out one thing in my game. Good swing on driver will always bring me a better game. Yesterday when I went to driving range in the evening, I realised that sometimes I didn't turn my hips and caused the ball flew to the right or sometimes right up the sky due to the body sway outwards. I should have turn my hips during the downswing. Talk will always easier than action. I will be going for few holes later at 5pm with Uncle Loh. Instead of improving on my swing, I have to get more improvement on my course management too. My target is on this Sunday's charity tournament. My target is to beat the 5-handicapper Mr. Henry Chu. He is a consistent player. Although it's pretty hard to reach the target, I will put more effort and pressure on myself to score a better result.

Golf is just my second career in my life. It's a part time career because I can earn some from there. Yeah, there's a big amount away to go to cover all my golf's expenses but time just starts now. My target is to get single handicapper this year(I did it), and I might start to join outside's open tournament(Sabah & Sarawak). I hope to make the cut in every tournament. Good luck to myself and I'm looking forward on this week's tournament. Thanks.

No comments: