Wednesday, July 23, 2008

23/07/08

I just received the Cleveland HiBore XLS this morning. Then, right at 5pm, i rush to driving range to have a try on it. At first, i didn't feel good with the driver. It creates low ball and short distance. I was a bit disappointed with the driver at first. But then, i thought and thought and thought again. Impossible that a stiff flex shaft will ended with such conclusion. At last, i found out that my swing was too slow to compete with this driver. This driver needs a very fast swing to create longer distance. One advantage is i don't need to worry about the spot where the ball meets the driver because HiBore XLS has bigger sweetspot surface. I only have to be careful with my head and right leg. Pro Alfredo saw my hit and he said that these ball will carried for 230metres long and couldn't imagine how long it will rolls.
My biggest problem is Dad doesn't know i have this driver. So, am i gonna use this driver this week or yes i'm gonna use this driver but not gonna play with my dad. God, please teach me what to do.

No comments: