Monday, July 7, 2008

08/07/08

Good news from yesterday. SG&CC confirmed with Lee's application for SAO. This tournament will be very interesting and exciting. Kalana from Miri is coming. Tan(national squad) from K.K. is coming. These are top players in Malaysia. Sandakan's Jacky Chang dropped since he moved to Indonesia for his job. Otherwise, Jacky is one of the top players among the others too.
The schedule has complete. I will be playing with Tan in the same group. I can't tell that i'm nervous or not because he is just a 16 years old kid. The amazing part from him is, he is the defending champion for Sandakan Amateur Open 2007. I didn't drive myself to the final last year because of few disappointing hole. This year, i'll be playing with him and i'm looking forward to reach the final day. Placing is not that important to me. I only hope to get into final day. Today's practise, ON!

No comments: