Sunday, July 6, 2008

07/07/08

Once again, i changed a bit on my playing skill. Dad kept nagging there for the reasons of why i keep changing my swing as the tournament is coming soon. Although that's a new swing, but i felt comfort with it and i found out that i can play consistently if i didn't push myself too hard. That's my advantage currently. But my disadvantage is my distance of each clubs dropped. But still, it depends on my control of the swing and the impact of every hit. Today's practise, still under consideration if i will go or not. A bit tired after yesterday's game. But if i dun practise, i cant catch up with my new swing. Sigh. I think i will go for 50 balls only. Just go for exercise. Lolz.

I just bought a King Cobra's wood-5 last week from Lee Ka Tung(Sibu). This guy is a talented and potential golf player. He won 3 times back-to-back in Sandakan before. He missed up last year's tournament for few reasons(that i dunno). This year, he's coming back. Unfortunately, he told me yesterday that Sandakan Golf Club has no make any copy of the entry form to Sibu Golf Club. And that causes Lee doesn't know the date of SAO(Sandakan Amateur Open) starts. The problem is, for whom who want to participate in SAO now, it will be stated in the waiting list. I called up SG&CC, but the office girl said Lee will still be under waiting list even he won the Open before. It's a bit ridiculous to me. Half an hour ago, i called up Franco whom is a club's clerk. I told him the situation and he said Lee should be able to join this Open because he is a high potentially golf player. He asked me to call him back after half an hour-one hour to confirm once again if Lee can play in this open tournament. So, good luck to Lee and of course me. I wish i can able to make the cut to the final. Hehe!!

No comments: