Wednesday, July 9, 2008

10/07/08

First of the most, i would like to Congratulate to my BRO that he managed to pass his subjects and bring him to a graduated life in study. Leslie, i knew u 2 years ago and at that time, u told me u're in final year. How many final years do u have in ur life?? Damn. Thanks God. You led him the way to graduate in his study. I'm proud of u, Leslie!

Second, Ching. As i told u, u met no problem in ur studies but u met problem with ur own psychology. See, u passed all. It had nothing with any supplementary exam which u said to me before. The time when i saw ur msg that u passed all the subject, i was very happy. At least, i didn't advise u wrongly when u were down. I hope u will bring this advise to the last day of ur university life. Don't forget that James ever appeared in ur life before.

Third, my golf. The war starts tomorrow. A player from Sibu arrived yesterday called Mr. Ling. He's one of three players who will compete in Sandakan Amateur Open. Mr. Lee called me up yesterday morning if i able to take out some time to practise with Mr. Ling as Mr. Ling is very green with my home course. He is now 12-handicapper. Mr Lee will arrive later at 1.30pm today in approximate. He is 0-handicapper. -_- I wish i can learn more from him. Mr. Ling helped me out a very important skill. I had this skill before and i performed it perfectly before but i have no idea why i lost this skill in this year. Thanks to Mr. Ling who brought me back this skill. He told me that i gripped my club firmly where i couldn't whacked the ball faster than before. With my firm grip, i could only hit a ball in a short distance. I should have loosen up my grip and put all the weight on my left leg to control my hip so that i won't bring my body to the front. Thanks to Mr. Ling once again. I got this skill back. I will go for golf practise again later to confirm that my swing is able to compete in this open tournament. Good luck James!

No comments: