Thursday, August 21, 2008

22/08/08

Few days ago, I received my new wedge. It is Titleist Vokey Oil Can 56 degree. Still haven't try it yet. It costs RM370.00. Still wondering if it will suits me during short game or not. As well as, I bought 2 dozens of Titleist Pro V1 ball and 1 dozen of TaylorMade LDP TP Red ball. These are all soft balls which the PGA Tour player often use. I have no idea why must I use these balls but I really can feel my ball is under control when I'm at shorter distance to the pin. I've tried out PRECEPT EV, but still, I couldn't get the spin I want. It can't meet my expectation. Of course, I will only use these balls during competition. So expensive and quite a waste if i buy these balls for only practise round. I might go for golf practise later at 5pm for few holes. I stopped practise that often for this week. Quite hard to get my swing back with this shoulder. When then it will recover? Good luck to myself.

No comments: