Friday, August 15, 2008

16/08/08

Averagely, will get injured on my shoulder twice a month. Sometimes, twice in a week. I asked myself if i'm getting older and older. But then, i'm just 22 and already here pain there pain. Too much effort in golf perhaps. Almost everyday i went to practise. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday at driving range. Tuesday, Friday, Sunday in the 18-holes course. All of these are specially for preparation for next year's tournament. I was frustrated and so unsatisfied with my previous game. In this one month, my game getting improved. It just only left the short game still out of control sometimes.
Tomorrow will be the Vice-President Trophy 2008. I'm looking forward with my game. I hope i can do it well. My target is my name will be stated at any of trophies in the wardrobe. And, these are all practise before the open tournament starts in this coming 2009.

No comments: