Tuesday, August 19, 2008

20/08/08

I've been quite lazy in this 2 days. I didn't go to practise my golf. So, today I must go to practise at 7pm. I lost my swing on last Sunday due to my shoulder injury. Quite struggling with golf. I'll try it out tonight and put more effort on golf. This coming event is the Mixed Foursome 2008 on the 31st of August 2008. I'll be partnering up with my dad as usual. I'm looking forward to a nice score on that day with him. This time, Mixed Foursome will be quite challenging. As this is a partnership game, A and B will decide if they tee-off at odd number's hole or even number's hole. Means, if A chooses to tee at odd number's hole, means he will tee off at hole 1,3,5,7 and so on. Respectively to B, he will tee off at even number's hole, which means hole 2,4,6,8 and so on. And then, once A hits the first shot, B will continue with second shot and each shot take turns. Unlikely with how me and my dad played in Mixed Greensome in the pasts. Mixed Greensome is also a partnership game but 2 players will tee off together and choose which ball has more advantage to continue their game. I partner with my dad for 3 times, and we got prize for 3 times. A good sense of partnership. So, this time, I'm quite confident to get top placing again in this Mixed Foursome 2008 with my dad.

No comments: