Sunday, August 3, 2008

04/08/08

I did my game quite patiently yesterday. But however, I had been struggling with the roughs. I couldn't overcome the bad luck. No matter how solid, accurate, aggressive or anything else, the ball will sure meet the tree trunks. I aimed right fairway, the ball went to the right fairway but it went further to the front till rolled in the rough. Some more, stopped right at the root. I had been playing in the rough at least 10 holes out of 18 holes. I even striked a double par on hole-16. I got 6 pars, 1 double par, 1 triple bogey, 3 double bogeys and 7 bogeys. HAHA! Triple-bogeyed at the starting hole 3 when I topped the ball into the pond because of something affected my back swing. It should be the ground's little stone.
Two words, "BAD LUCK".

No comments: