Sunday, June 29, 2008

30/06/08

Yesterday was a tired day for me. Played 27 holes with my dad, Mr. Sii and Mr. Loh.
I played quite well yesterday in my approaching but not in a good condition for putt.
I missed quite a couple of putt which could brings me some winning bet.
We started at hole 10. And, that's the hole which i missed my par. It cames up with bogey just because of the bad chip. But, the hole position wasn't that easy to be calculated. It left up 5 feets with a hard calculation for the brake.
Fortunately, i brought up some few good score on the hole 11-15 where i hit pars on it. I made a good chip on 11,12 and 13. I missed up my 6 feets birdie putt. I was quite disappointed with that. But, it recovered back on the hole 15 where i putt in for par with 6 feets distance.
In hole 16, i made a good tee-off and left me about 170m to the pin. Unfortunately, i made a bad control swing and faded away to the right. It met up with a hard position to reach the hole. And, i made a bogey on that hole. Hole 17, made an unsolid tee-off. Missed off the green. And, made a bad 2nd shot which came up with 6 feets big brake putt. I missed it and made a bogey.
I made 40 for the second nine after the closing bogey at the 18.
The game continues at hole 1. Made a bad tee-off and caused the ball faded way to the right. Landed at a difficult position. I punched the ball out for the 2nd shot. 3rd shot to the bunker. I made a disappointed double-bogey.
Once again, i missed a birdie chance at hole 2. I made a great tee-off which left me 7 feets to the hole. I have to put more concentration on green reading. This is because i made the same mistake on hole 3 which caused me myself missed the par. Fortunately, i made par again on hole 4 but 3 putted on hole 5 and missed par on hole 6, 7, 8 which i bogeyed it. I had a 45 on the first nine.
The game continued again for the third nine because of unsatisfaction lost on the first 18 holes. And again, i made quite a few good score again. I bogeyed the hole 10, par on hole 11,12,13. And, birdied at 14, par at 15. And 3 disappointing bogey at 16,17,18.
I won RM130 yesterday. HAHA! I'm quite satisfied with my approaching yesterday. And, of course, it is the outcome from everyday's practise at driving range.
I hope i can overcome my putting skill in this 2 weeks. I'm looking forward with the Sandakan Amateur Open 2008 on the 11th-13th of July 2008. My first target is to reach the final day of it. I'll continue with my practise again today at 5pm later. Wish me luck~~

No comments: